Welcome!

Pink Media specializes in helping small business owners achieve success with online marketing, web design, graphic design, content editing, press releases and social media management. With 12 years of marketing, publishing and social media experience, we know we can help you grow your business effectively when you have the right tools.

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Success: 7 Eccentric Rituals of Outstanding Leaders by Addicted To Success

I like to think I’m eccentric. I mean I’m pretty sure I am. I don’t own monkeys or anything but I do walk to a different beat than  most and tend to have a different opinion about how to run a business than most but I usually don’t go blabbing my opinion. Anymore:) It just so happens that some of the people on this list of outstanding leaders are people I follow, read about and I take their advice very seriously. Like I’ve always felt that if I was gonna takes someone’s advice on anything they will have to have proven extreme success in that area, whether it be business, parenting, marriage, whatever. For example, I am not about take business advice from someone who has owned a little storefront for 15 years. I think that’s great and I am proud of them but I mean EXTREME success. Nor will I take marriage advice from someone who hasn’t been married for AT LEAST 50 years. I don’t know. It’s just important to me that someone I listen to has been there and done it well. Read this great article about 7 Eccentric Rituals of Outstanding Leaders by Addicted To Success HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment